____________________________________
I miss many things in life, that just seems to be tangible in my dreams.
I like sitting down at times infront of my computer, just clicking away on my pictures section. Every year, Every month, Every week I look different. The different phrases of people walking in and out of my life. Some leaving deep foot prints, some just dry light ones.
It has come a long way.
An upcoming medical checkup in june, is the last thing I look forward too. With the pressure of my health at risk as an everyday topic is the worst.
This question has been in my mind for the past 2 weeks. " whats going to happen to me in 5 years" to some this might be the last question, or only when they graduate will they start thinking, or like me, thinking about this right now.
I really wonder. Will I become a famous fashion designer? An owner of a cute and funky cafe? A well known journalist or editor in some mag or newspaper? A F n B person in some industry? Or just a bummer?
That question is going to last pretty long.
But first,
I should polish my articulation for my english, cantonese and chinese.
Then i shall pick up italian and shanghainese, maybe a little jap
Sweet.